The Suckler Cow Scheme online processing is supported by the
AgriData system. This version is available for immediate download.
The current version of our program some of the Scheme rules
inbuilt but farmers are strongly advised to fully
understand the rules of the suckler cow scheme before submitting
data to the ICBF.
The rules relating to the scheme are given in a document
Calving Event Records
1.System transmits calving records including
pedigree information to ICBF in Bandon as per scheme
IMPORTANT! Please note that farmers
have to send calf registrations to EREG as normal to get a
passport for the calf, but ALSO have to send a data file to ICBF
to notify the event to them. (Works just like the EREG system)
Service / Ai Event Records
1. System transmits the Insemination Records as per
scheme requirements at the same time as the calving event is
notified to ICBF.
Disbudding Event Records
1. System transmits Disbudding records as per scheme
requirements as part of the Suckler Cow Scheme file transmitted
Castration Event Records
1. System transmits Castration records per scheme
requirements as above.
Meal Introduction Event Records
1. System transmits Meal Feeding records per scheme
requirements as above
Weaning Event Records
1. System transmits weaning records per scheme requirements